With emPower™ by Alarm.com, you can have remote control and intelligent automation of the lights, appliances, thermostats and door locks at your home or business, giving you the ability to make smarter energy decisions more conveniently.
emPower is a feature-rich home automation and energy management solution that can be integrated with your existing Alarm.com interactive security services. In addition to better, smarter security, emPower provides features for increased energy efficiency and greater peace of mind through one complete system.
Whether you’d like to conserve more energy or have more control and insight into the activity in your home or business, emPower is the solution. Get started with emPower today for greater security, convenience, control and peace of mind.
Home Automation Solutions
No matter where you are, Alarm.com keeps you close to home. You can view system status, monitor activity at your property, watch live and recorded video, arm and disarm your system, set up user codes, and even cont
Control your lights and thermostats—all from easy-to-use web and mobile interfaces. Alarm.com works wirelessly with your home security system to give you instant access to what’s happening when you’re not there. With Alarm.com, you can stay aware of all activity that occurs at your home, not just alarms.
With Alarm.com, you can set up real-time text and email alerts to find out about any type of system activity that matters to you. You can keep track of activity on entry doors, windows, liquor and medicine cabinets, safes, drawers, and more.
With free apps from Alarm.com, you can take your security system with you while on the go. Using your BlackBerry, iPhone, Android or other mobile device, you can connect to your home security system, control it, and protect what matters most.
Alarm.com Video lets you see what’s going on from any web-enabled computer or mobile device. Use cameras inside to check up on kids, pets and visitors, or point them outside to see activity on or around your property.
emPower™ Energy Management
With emPower by Alarm.com, you can have remote control and intelligent automation of the lights, appliances, thermostats, and door locks at your home, allowing you to make smarter energy decisions more conveniently.
Alarm.com’s dedicated wireless signaling provides complete protection, even if an intruder cuts the phone line or disables the power. Also, Alarm.com’s patented Crash & Smash Protection ensures that a signal will still be sent to the central monitoring station if your security control panel is damaged or destroyed in an intrusion—you can rest assured you’ll stay protected.
Our proven technology platform works wirelessly, utilizing a GSM cellular network to maintain a dedicated and secure connection to your home security system—no wires, no hassles. Plus, Alarm.com offers the benefit of industry-leading 2-way voice technology to keep you safe in the event of an emergency.
- Reliable notification of alarm activity to a central monitoring station through dedicated, wireless GSM technology
- Dependable security, even if the phone line is cut, the power goes out, or the control panel is damaged
- Added protection through exclusive, patented “Crash & Smash” detection technology
- Remote security system arming or disarming with free mobile apps
- Proactive monitoring and alerts for alarm and non-alarm activities in your home
- Instant awareness of important events—know when your kids get home from school, when there’s a water leak in your basement, and more
emPower™ Energy Management
- Instant access and control of thermostats, and better management of your energy usage
- Remote control of your lights, even from your cell phone on your way home
- Unique lock access code options for neighbors or the dog walker
Business Automation Solutions
Each business has unique needs so Alarm.com was designed to allow for total customization. With a suite of seamlessly connected services and customizable rules and triggers, there are endless ways to configure your Alarm.com system. For example, you’ll be able to:
- Ensure that your business is always secure. Set rules to lock your doors and arm your system each night, so you’re protected even if your employees forgot.
- Know if there’s an issue, as soon as it happens. Receive real-time alerts if sensitive areas are accessed when they shouldn’t be (such as registers, safes, file cabinets or data centers).
- Reduce wasted energy and unnecessary expense. Set Smart Schedules to automatically adjust electronics, lights and thermostats to reduce usage based on your operating hours.
Unlike other security providers, Alarm.com also provides users with flexibility and choice among service and hardware providers. Our extensive partner network includes several top-tier hardware providers and over 5,000 authorized and licensed dealer partners. Now, you have unprecedented freedom and choice to find the right partner for your business needs.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation demonstration.